A super simple way to add a bit of punch to pasta, bread or even a big juicy steak.
This takes about 2 minutes in a microwave and you’re good to go!
You could even pop it in the freezer and use it at a later date, it’ll keep for at least a month.
- A big knob of butter
- two garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- a small handful of fresh parsley
- 2 baguettes, sliced half way through all the way down ( i sued ready to bake baguettes from the supermarket)
- Thinly slice the garlic, tear the parsley and add them both to a microwavable bowl with the butter
- Microwave on high for 1 -2 minutes
- Take the mix out and give it a good stir to combine
- Pour it over the bread and pop it into the oven on high for 10 mins