This recipe is packed full of sugar and cream cheese.
And that makes it really bad but 0h-so-good.
In the words of Donna & Tom:
Treat – yo – self.
And in the end of the day isn’t that what really matters?
Ingredients (makes 4)
- 1 whole tub of cream cheese (philly)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 2 fresh eggs
- 2-3 tablespoons of Nutella
- 2-3 tablespoons of hot chocolate mix
- half a packet of digestive biscuits
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- a few squares of milk chocolate
Start off by making the cheese cake mix
- Add the philly and sugar to a mixing bowl, mix well until evenly fluffy
- Add the vanilla essence and eggs and beat well until smooth
- Add in the Nutella and hot chocolate mix a little at a time and keep stirring and tasting until it tastes delicious and wonderful
Set this aside and make the base
- Put the biscuits into a seal-able sandwich bag and bash with a rolling pin to a smooth powder
- Melt the butter in a pan, take it off the heat, add the biscuit powder and stir well (saving a little powder to use as a garnish at the end).
- Once the base has come together, pat it down into the bottom of four glasses or ramekins (the ones you get Gu puddings in work great).
Pour the cheesecake mix into the glasses over the buttery biscuit bases and then pop into the fridge for a few hours.
To serve pop a couple of squares of milk chocolate on top, grate over some more chocolate and sprinkle over the left over biscuit bits.