This is pretty much as healthy as it gets.
It’s also incredibly simple to make and tastes great too.
Oh and did i mention there are only 3 ingredients.
This tastes great as a dip with chips or as a side to most dishes, it goes great with my bream.
- a bowl-full of garden peas
- a table spoon of olive oil (or a big blob of butter)
- a few sprigs of fresh mint
- Start off by defrosting the peas, pop them in a microwavable bowl with a pinch of table salt and the butter and heat on high for 2-3 mins.
- transfer them to a food processor and add almost all of the mint (saving a little for garnish), give them a good old whizz up until a desired consistency.
- Add black pepper and salt to taste, if it’s too thick you can also add a little extra butter to soften it up.