Add a bit of kick to your kale.
Tahini and lemon is one of those all time winning combinations and it works really well to spruce up some greens.
It’s been pointed out to me that in the photo it just looks like a bowl of kale but i promise ti does taste great.
This dish goes great with a whole host of different dishes. I had it with my Beer Roast Wings and it went down a treat!
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 4 fistfulls of washed kale
- 1 tablespoon of tahini paste
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1 sprinkling of sesame seeds
- Steam the kale with the salt and butter in the microwave for 2 mins in a covered dish
- Stir in the tahini paste and sesame seeds
- Squeeze over the lemon juice and stir well