This recipe can make January taste like June and it’s seriously healthy too.
If it needs some extra carbs it goes great with hot buttery bread and if you don’t fancy shrimp it goes just as great with chicken too.
Cooking time: 10 mins cooking, 10 mins prep, (20 mins total).
To wash up: 1 chopping board, 1 knife, 1 pan, 1 salad bowl.
- 400g fresh prawns
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 chillies, thinly sliced
- 1 glug of oil
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 bag of baby leaves
- ½ a mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 handful of pomegranate seeds
- Fry the prawns, onions and chillies in a glug of oil for 2 mins until nice and pink, squeeze over the lime juice.
- Add the baby leaves to a large salad bowl and pour over the prawn mix, toss well until evenly coated.
- Top with the mango, avocado and pomegranate seeds.