This is an all time favourite of mine. The salty feta works great as a way of seasoning the fish and trapping in the steam all at the same time. And who doesn’t love tucking into a whole side of salmon smothered in cheese?
Cooking time: Prep 5 mins, Cook 25 mins, (total 30 mins).
To wash up: Baking tray, baking paper, small frying pan, small Saucepan, colander.
- 1 fresh side of salmon
- 150g of fresh feta
- 1 handful of fresh parsley & thyme
- 200g fresh new potatoes
- 200g tenderstem broccoli
- 100g butter
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Sweet chilli sauce
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6 (200’C).
- Roughly chop the feta and herbs, mix well and smother all over the salmon.
- Wrap the salmon in baking paper and place into the oven for 25 mins.
- While the salmon cooks, boil the new potatoes for 10 minutes or until they take a knife.
- Grill the tenderstem until tender on the inside and crispy on the outside.
- Strain the potatoes and toss with butter, salt & pepper.
- Serve up with a good glug of sweet chilli sauce.