This one has the power to transport me back to a Greek beach in just one bite. Its also super cheap, pretty healthy and looks way fancier than it actually is.
Cooking time: 10 mins prep, 10 mins cooking, (20 mins in total).
To wash up: 2 mixing bowls, 1 grill tray, 1 knife, 1 board.
- 200g of couscous
- 1 knob of butter
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 250g feta, crumbled
- 100ml Greek yogurt
- Handful of fresh parsley, thinly sliced
- 8-10 sweet peppers (the small skinny ones)
- Boil a kettle, and add 2-parts water to 1-part couscous in a large bowl with the butter and lemon juice. Cover with a tea towel and set to one side.
- Mix the feta, yogurt & parsley in a separate bowl to form the stuffing.
- Chop off the tops of the peppers and scrape out the seeds.
- Stuff the peppers with the mix and pop under the grill.
- Grill them for 3-5 mins on each side or until they’ve started to crisp up and crack.
- Fluff up the couscous and add a little extra butter.
- Serve up each pepper with a bowl of couscous.