This one is absolutely dipping delicious. A really quick and easy way to snack on something a little different. You can make it as healthy or unhealthy as you like too.
Personally i add in lots and lots of cheese but tastes great with less too.
Cooking time: 5 mins prep.
To wash up: 1 food processor.
For the dip
- 240g pack of feta
- 1/2 jar of roast peppers (available at Aldi)
- 2 tbps of olive oil
- Carrot batons
- Broccoli florets
- Torn warm bread
- Combine almost all of the feta and peppers in a food processor.
- Add a little of the oil at a time until it forms a smooth paste.
- Sprinkle the left over feta and chopped peppers to serve.
- Serve with carrot batons, steamed broccoli florets and warm bread.