Another super summery recipe, this one is great for a hangover or a packed lunch on the go. If you need some meat in your life, try adding in a little freshly grilled chicken breast and some diced bacon.
Cooking time: 10 mins cooking, 10 mins prep, (20 mins total).
To wash up: 1 grill pan, 1 chopping board and 1 knife.
- 200g fresh tenderstem broccoli
- 1/4 of a watermelon, cubed
- 1/4 of a cucumber, cubed
- 200g feta, crumbled
- 1 rough handful of mint, torn
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 loaf of crusty bread and butter
- Start off by grilling the tenderstem, turning regularly until crispy on the outside but tender and soft to the bite.
- Toss the watermelon, cucumber, feta and mint.
- Roughly chop the tenderstem, add to the bowl and pour over the lemon and olive oil.
- Serve up with crusty bread and butter.