This is a quick and easy serving suggestion that works great for fancy dinner parties or just as a snack in front of the TV.
The fresh tomato works really well to get through the creamy risotto and looks really fancy too.
- A few good scoops of pea & mushroom risotto (recipe here)
- A couple of big juicy tomatoes or red peppers
- A few sprigs of fresh basil to dress
- Scoop the innards out of the tomatoes and peppers (I used an ice cream scoop)
- Pop the shells under the grill for a minute or two just to warm through
- Stuff full of risotto and sprinkle over with basil